C/C++ developer in embedded environments
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
Develop and maintain C, C++ and Python applications in a PC Linux environment and in embedded environments.
Candidates should be capable of:
- Using libraries and handling development environments for embedded environments.
- Tackling new and previously unknown problems
- Modifying /developing software developed by GMV or third parties.
- Willingness to travel will be an asset
- Qualification: IT engineering
- Level of English: Upper intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- C programming
- C++ programming
- Desirable knowledge:
- Machine Learning
- Development in embedded environments (Arduino, Raspberry,…)
- Knowledge of electronics