Space-project software engineer and tester
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
We at GMV are looking for a space-project software engineer and tester. You will have the chance to work with a young international team of professionals carrying out development and QA tasks. You will collaborate with the team to understand the importance of automatic testing during software development. You will also participate in both front-end and back-end development concentrating on top software quality and using your abstraction skills to find new solutions for new problems.
You will join a scrum team, participating in all ceremonies: sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review and sprint retrospective. You will have to keep up a strong commitment to each sprint goal, since there has to be deliverable software at the end of each sprint. This job represents a great chance to work in GMV with cutting edge products on fascinating space projects.
What do we offer you in exchange?
- Learning and working in an international team working on groundbreaking projects. You will also have the chance of pursuing your career outside Spain in one of our centers abroad.
- Career development. Starting from a technical base, we can guide your career towards team management, project management, technical specialization or the commercial area in liaison with our clients.
- Access to the firm’s training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as working skills and languages.
- Social benefits.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of telework.
- You will be able to take part in our sports teams and competitions.
- Private medical insurance
- Language-learning financing.
- Qualification: Telecommunications or IT engineering
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the various testing levels (unit, API, IU)
- Operational knowledge and experience in running tests like DGC and DGP
- Jest, SuperTest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon and any other JS testing framework
- Knowledge of end-to-end web testing frameworks (Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid, Cypress...)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Integration with SonarQube
- JIRA for error monitoring
- Desirable Knowledge:
- UNIX environment
- Version control (Git, Gitflow)
- Distributed systems