Software testing engineer for Galileo
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
The successful candidate will join the security-tool validation team for the Galileo project. The main tasks will be the conducting of general tests and development tests, system integration and deployment, analysis of anomalies and error correction.
- Qualification: IT engineering
- Level of English: Upper intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Programming languages: Java
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL.
- LynxOS: console commands, shell scripting.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Development tools: Jira/Redmine, CVS/Subversion, Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium.
- scripts bash, RHEL
- UFT, Selenium, Unit Test
- Programming languages: C/C++
- Web Services, ANSIBLE, Python
- Oracle Application Server / Oracle WebLogic.