Vulnerability Tracking and Mitigation technician
Experience: 3-5 years
The main tasks are:
- Track lifecycle of known vulnerabilities;
- Definition of vulnerability risk mitigations through operational measures;
- Monitor implementation of operational mitigations performed by operators;
- Support the security manager in the preparation of Cyber Treatment meetings, Cyber Review Boards and any other relevant workshops/meetings;
- Report to Security manager; and
- Provide the security manager with support on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- Academic degree: Software Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering
- Level of English: High
- Technical knowledge:
- Background in computer security, preferably obtained in a security operating center or equivalent environment; and
- Understanding of compiler specifics, operating system concepts, security models, and the causes of existing vulnerabilities and the potential to exploit them.