Experience: 3-5 years
The main tasks are:
- Management of the network maps of the infrastructure (“under development“, “as designed“, “as operated“);
- Vulnerability risk scoring and mitigation strategies definition;
- Reporting to stakeholders on the vulnerabilities under their responsibility;
- Supporting the Cyber Security Manager during the Cyber Review Boards by preparing and participating actively in the required Board inputs; and
- Providing the CSM with support on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- Academic degree: IT engineering, telecommunications engineering or similar.
- Level of English: High
- Technical knowledge:
- Background in computer security, preferably obtained in a security operating center or equivalent environment; and
- Understanding of compiler specifics, operating system concepts, security models, and the causes of existing vulnerabilities and the potential to exploit them