Experience: 6-10 years
We are looking for a software engineer (or equivalent) to work in GMV’s Toulouse offices on the development of the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) infrastructure for CNES (French Space Agency).
- Analyzing and solving problems in Java-based applications of the flight-dynamics and space-debris domains (orbit propagation, maneuvers computation, orbit determination, re-entry analysis…)
- Designing, developing and validating new functions in already existing or in new applications of the above-mentioned domains to match the client’s needs.
- Updating or creating the technical documentation (installation manual, user manual, design document…)
- Providing the client with first-level support.
Academic degree: Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
Level of English: Advanced
- Java and Java technologies (maven, Eclipse IDE) / Advanced
- Parallel processing / Advanced
- Algorithm analysis and development
- Eclipse RCP
- Data persistence (EMF, POJO, databases)
- Other languages: C++, C, Fortran 90/95
- Applied Math and Physics
- Flight Dynamics
- Knowledge of French language would be an asset