Experience: 3-5 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
You will join the Big Data team and your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted.
- Foster an environment for the Team to become high-performing and self-organizing.
- Protect Team from external interruptions and unhelpful interactions.
- Removing impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove it.
- Help the Team to create a high-value, high-quality product that is ‘Done’ each Sprint.
- Help the Team to continuously improve through raising awareness, responsibility and helping to generate Options.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner (Scrum events, PB management, etc).
- Helping to get the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing Information.
- Academic degree: MSc in Computer Science
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Statistics and machine learning
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Other Agile Methodologies (Kanban)
- Scaled Professional Scrum Certification
- Desirable knowledge:
- Fraud or Cybersecurity
- Banking Sector
- AWS Services
- Professional Scrum Product Owner