What does GMV offer?
Career development / International mobility.
Right from the moment of joining the firm our professionals have the chance to develop their talent in an innovation-friendly environment and to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
One of the objectives of our overarching mission as a firm is the personal and professional development of our employees within the company’s general search of excellence.
Our working environment offers several different employment categories: management, technical and commercial, and we work from the following principles to develop our employees’ careers:
- Ongoing monitoring of the situation, to ensure each employee knows where he or she stands and what he or she needs to develop
- Training as a way of developing knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Assignment of responsibilities and work guidance from each line boss.
GMV trades all around the world; this helps our employees to develop an all-round career with the chance to work in our offices abroad or our clients’ worldwide sites.
GMV regards the training of its personnel as a fundamental means of career development, investing the necessary resources to ensure that this training permeates every level of the company.
The company offers continual top-up training to make sure our employees keep on top of new technologies, skills and languages, in order to obtain the very highest possible level of competitiveness, productivity and quality.
GMV offers all its employees a private medical and accident insurance and they can also choose from a whole range of various benefits, including meal vouchers, crèche vouchers, inclusion of family members in the medical insurance, medical insurance of grave illnesses, training courses or payment of transport fares.
GMV has a long track record of defending the very highest ethical and legal standards in carrying out all its business transactions and operations. It is our firm conviction that all business interactions with clients, employees, shareholders, partners and the public at large should be carried out with integrity and in due compliance with all these rules. Ethics at GMV is an across-the-board responsibility. In GMV we abide by an ethical code that expresses all the ethical and legal rules of business conduct that we expect all GMV personnel to adhere to.
GMV is an equal-opportunity employer pursuing policies of non-discrimination and respect for diversity. We provide a favorable working environment that helps you to reconcile your personal and working lives, abiding by the labor legislation of each particular country.
Along these lines GMV takes on and promotes the following corporate commitments:
- Guarantee stable, quality employment that favors the continual improvement of its employees’ skill levels and professional expertise.
- Set up measures to favor reconciliation of its employees’ social and working lives.
- Develop the equality-of-opportunities principle among its employees, especially equal treatment of men and women in terms of hiring, training, promotion and working conditions.
- Respect for diversity, ensuring non-discrimination on the grounds of race, age, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or any other personal, physical or social condition of its professionals.
- In due compliance with current law GMV rejects any episode of physical, sexual, psychological or moral harassment or harassment of any other kind, abuse of authority at work and any other behavior that might give rise to an intimidating environment or any situation that might flout the personal rights of its employees.