Robotization is one of Repsol’s main arms in its digital transformation strategy, all in the overall endeavor to boost efficiency and safety/security throughout its whole range of activities. To tap into this new, opportunity-rich scenario, Repsol’s Technology Lab (Tech Lab) has now taken up GMV’s cutting-edge Industry 4.0 technology for the development and rollout of robots that are then set up in the firm.
These projects represent a huge cultural and technological change within the energy company. In this webinar the fine detail will be explained by Alfonso García, Robotics Hub Experimentation 5.0 at Repsol Tecnhology Lab, and Ángel C. Lázaro, Industry Business Partner of GMV’s Secure e-Solutions sector. They will be talking about the needs, technological development and benefits obtained from two of the successful systems already underway. Emilia Martínez Serrano, Senior Manager of Advanced Mathematics and Process Optimization at Repsol Technology Lab will be leading the event and the subsequent round of questions and answers.
• Inauguration and welcome.
• Presentation of Repsol Technology Lab and GMV.
• Success story 1: Five-axis robotic arm installed in a coking plant for opening and closing its reactors.
• Success story 2: Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV) for daily deliveries of samples and equipment.
• Conclusions and round of questions.