At this two-day event the ENABLE-S3 project partners will present the key results of 3 years of intense research activities in the area of automated systems. Visitors will have the exclusive opportunity to gain first hand insights into demonstrators from across six domains and meet the people driving this project.
The consortium, comprising 68 European OEMs, suppliers, tool providers, as well as research institutions, has collaborated in industry-driven use cases to improve the safety and security of automated systems in six domains (automotive, aerospace, rail, maritime, health, farming).
As one of the partners of the project, GMV will be attending the event and presenting the results of the cases developed during the last three years both in the Automotive and Space domain.
Supporting the market introduction of automated systems
In these last three years ENABLE-S3 has built up the required skills and tools for the validation of automated systems in Europe. The technology resulting from this work supports the market introduction of automated systems by:
- Enabling safe, secure and functional systems across six domains
• Establishing a modular comprehensive test and validation framework for scenario-based testing
• Driving open standards for higher interoperability
Innovative technologies and networking possibilities
This event will bring together stakeholders from industry, funding authorities, politics and other European projects and give first hand insights into one of the biggest EU–projects about V&V testing for automated systems.
- Large exhibition with around 40 prototypes developed within this project
• Overview of the Mobility.E Lighthouse projects and activities; presentation of the ecosystem for electric, connected and automated driving
• Keynote speakers from renowned companies
• Networking opportunities
The event will be held in GRAZ, Austria, on 16 and 17 May.