GMV’s commitment to its clients and to excellence, innovation and continuous improvement extends to its Quality Management processes; to its information security system and to its commitment with the environment.
Therefore, GMV has quality certifications corresponding to their areas of activity and expertise; it has designed, implemented and certified an Information Security Management System; and it is committed to performing its activities within the parameters of sustainable development while maintaining the control and management of the environmental aspects they produce.
GMV is aware that quality is not achieved through a title or certificate: quality can only be achieved through the continuous effort of our personnel.
- GMV Aerospace and Defence S.A.U.
- GMV Insyen AG
- GMV Soluciones Globales Internet S.A.U.
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management
- UNE-ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT service management
- ISO 13485:2016 Health product quality management: intraoperative radiotherapy planning systems.
- UNE-EN ISO14001:2015 Environmental systems
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information security management
- ISO 22301:2012 Business continuity management. Resilience
- UNE 166002:2014 R&D management
- RD 3/2010 National Security Scheme (Esquema Nacional de Seguridad: ENS), Spain
- CEN/TS 16555-1:2013 Innovation Management
- UNE-EN ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Systems
- GMV IS Skysoft S.A.
- CMMI Level 5
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 (ICT for Business Scope) Quality management
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 (Space, Defense and Intelligent Transportation Systems Scope) Quality management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental systems
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security management
- UNE-EN 9100:2018 Quality systems in the aerospace and defense sector
- GMV Innovating Solutions, Inc.
- GMV Innovating Solutions Sp.z o.o
- GMV Innovating Solutions S.R.L
- GMV Sistemas S.A.U.