Hifly family of products
The complete solution for satellite operations
First year of operations for Hifly®in the LEOP of the Eutelsat W3A satellite.
Approximate number of satellites guided with Hifly®, including the Eutelsat, Arabsat, Hispasat, StarOne, SES, Turksat, Measat, and OneWeb fleets.
Global leader in providing satellite control centers for telecommunications operators.
Commercial COMSAT launched in the past 10 years with the support of Hifly®.
Any LEO/MEO/GEO/HEO mission
From a single satellite to massive fleets.
Ground segment continuity, integrity, and confidentiality. Focused on security.
Adapted to each client's needs.
Over half of the leading satellite operators count on us.
Unlimited automation. Including lights-out operations.
Interoperable: Open data formats, exposed interfaces (APIs), accessible services (SDKs, software development kits).
Migration. We make your existing satellites fly with us.
- Hifly® is the comprehensive solution for all your satellite mission control needs.
- Guiding satellites since 2004, Hifly® has benefited from countless improvements covering operations and aspects related to performance, security, reliability, and usability, in addition to hundreds of “satellite years” of supported operations.
- This unmatched operational equity is available today for your satellite, as Hifly® provides generic support for all major commercial satellite buses, leading baseband provider protocols, and the encryption units currently on the market.
- We are outstanding in migrating from existing control centers to Hifly®-based solutions, including implementation, databases, historical data, telemetry viewing, and automated operational procedures.
- Hifly® provides uniform operational support for satellites from any platform or manufacturer.
- Scalability from just one satellite to mega-constellations of any size.
- Operational concepts from manual to lights-out combined with Autofly and Flyplan products.
- Unlimited customization, Hifly® adapts to the needs of our clients, not the other way around. Together we ensure that the implementation of Hifly® fully meets your needs.
- Flexible licensing policy to make the most of your investment.
- Hifly® uses generic hardware, in both physical and virtualized/dockerized implementations. We are continuously updating Hifly® so that it is compatible with the latest versions of commercial orbital transportation services hardware and software (operating systems, virtualization platforms, and dockerization).
- Data published in open formats, enabling them to be used by external systems.
- Exposed interfaces through application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Accessible services using software development kits (SDKs).
- Do you need the technical documentation and base source code to develop the product yourself? Reach out to us.