nr ref. 137
doświadczenie: Poniżej 1 roku
Under the direction of the Head of Section in GMV Romania, he/she will participate in projects related to GNC.
Activities in this position will include defining technical approaches, software size and cost estimating, software implementation, documentation, verification/validation and certification of embedded software and simulation systems. Defines architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for operational or simulated software systems including but not limited to subsystem models, vehicle dynamics, subsystem failure modes and inter-simulation interfaces. The person will have to provide technical leadership for software projects and assists in development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
Applicants should be versatile as this position will require overseeing or interfacing a variety of tasks covering aspects of multiple disciplines: embedded flight software, simulation environments, GN&C, ground station and telemetry systems.
- Academic degree: Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- English level: Intermedio alto
- Technical knowledge:
- Coding in C or C++-Advanced
- Embedded SW and HW for aerospace-Medium
- Software Simulations of vehicle dynamics and systems-Medium
- System Engineering and Analysis-Medium
- Valuable Knowledge:
- Space Systems - Basic
- Real-Time operating systems-Basic
- Coding in ADA-Basic
- GNC systems-Basic