What do you expect from a Satellite Control System?
Does your answer include?
- Multi-mission (support for satellites from different manufacturers)
- Comprehensive Fleet Management
Then you should know that:
- 100% flight-proven in operations of communications satellites from LEOP to routine on-station operations
- Available under Linux, so that it is compatible with a wide range of HW. A Solaris version is also available.
- Compatible with a wide range of external SW
- Easy to operate and maintain
- A homogeneous interface for operations of satellites from different manufacturers.
- A flexible license policy and unlimited customization
- No ITAR constraints
- A down-sized, compact version for small satellite fleets
- A public CORBA interface enabling external access to all the core functions
- Many different satellite platforms
- Fleet Management
- Multiple users
- Multiple sites and site redundancy
hifly® supports “your” business model
hifly® is the complete solution to satellite fleet operations, based on modern technologies, providing fully integrated, homogeneous support for large fleets of different satellites. hifly® also provides a down-sized, compact solution for small satellite fleets.