polaris provides a powerful and user-friendly environment to display and export the obtained simulation results in different manners, such as:
- Colored maps generated with the GIS module, which can be exported to graphic files (JPEG format)
- Bar charts to gather information for different Figures of Merit (e.g., several availability levels) or different scenarios (trade-offs and parametric analyses).
- XY-Plots to represent the evolution (e.g.; along trajectories) of the selected Figures of Merit.
- Navigate through 3D environments containing simulation results (using the Virtual Reality Mark-up Language, VRML).
- Generate HTML reports for each component, scenario or simulation defined in the system. Export them to a PDA from polaris GUI.
- Easily export simulation results to plain text files, and post-process and represent them with your favourite software.