GNSS tools development
GMV offers a complete catalogue of GNSS tools covering different end-user and expert needs.
GMV's magicGNSS, a suite of software that provides quality data, algorithms and products for the GNSS user community, offers state-of-the-art solutions for:
- Satellite based augmentation (SBAS), provided by magicSBAS, a state-of-the-art GPS&GLONASS operational SBAS testbed, capable of broadcasting a regional augmentation message through a GEO channel or through the internet.
- Precise GNSS orbit determination and time synchronization, provided by magicODTS, a revolutionary, user-friendly suite.
- Precise Point Positioning, provided by magicPPP, GMV's solution for GNSS-based high precision, centimetric, static and kinematic positioning in post-processing and real-time.
- GNSS-based ionospheric determination, provided by magicIONO.
- GNSS performance assessment, provided by magicGEMINI, a state-of-the-art, operational GNSS performance analysis and monitoring tool specifically designed to meet the needs of air navigation service providers and airspace users
GMV's offer also includes:
- GNSS Service Volume Simulation, provided by polaris, a powerful GNSS service volume simulator that allows the rapid evaluation of navigation performances for different user applications in different environments.
- GNSS raw data generation, provided by eetes.
- GNSS constellation design and optimization, provided by elcano.
- GNSS performance assessment, provided by teresa, eclayr and asqf.
- GBAS evaluation, provided by mars3, a support tool for the performance validation of GBAS operations.
GMV's offer also includes the following two products specifically developed for the aeronautical market:
Seven Madrid students, participating in the seventh edition of the European Cansat Competition, kick...
On 21 June, following three years of technical studies, the European Space Agency (ESA)’s Science...