GNSS tools development
GMV offers a complete catalogue of GNSS tools covering different end-user and expert needs.
GMV's magicGNSS, a suite of software that provides quality data, algorithms and products for the GNSS user community, offers state-of-the-art solutions for:
- Satellite based augmentation (SBAS), provided by magicSBAS, a state-of-the-art GPS&GLONASS operational SBAS testbed, capable of broadcasting a regional augmentation message through a GEO channel or through the internet.
- Precise GNSS orbit determination and time synchronization, provided by magicODTS, a revolutionary, user-friendly suite.
- Precise Point Positioning, provided by magicPPP, GMV's solution for GNSS-based high precision, centimetric, static and kinematic positioning in post-processing and real-time.
- GNSS-based ionospheric determination, provided by magicIONO.
- GNSS performance assessment, provided by magicGEMINI, a state-of-the-art, operational GNSS performance analysis and monitoring tool specifically designed to meet the needs of air navigation service providers and airspace users
GMV's offer also includes:
- GNSS Service Volume Simulation, provided by polaris, a powerful GNSS service volume simulator that allows the rapid evaluation of navigation performances for different user applications in different environments.
- GNSS raw data generation, provided by eetes.
- GNSS constellation design and optimization, provided by elcano.
- GNSS performance assessment, provided by teresa, eclayr and asqf.
- GBAS evaluation, provided by mars3, a support tool for the performance validation of GBAS operations.
GMV's offer also includes the following two products specifically developed for the aeronautical market:
The technology multinational GMV has won the European Commission’s framework contract for supplying...
On 19 October, the ExoMars 2016 mission will rendezvous with Mars and go into orbit around it, whereupon...
GMV took part in the APSCC (Asia-Pacific Satellite Communications Council) Conference and Exhibition,...