GNSS receivers development
GMV has developed its own brand of GNSS receivers, including front-ends, SW signal processing for signal acquisition, correlation and tracking, PVT and local integrity algorithms.
Current models are oriented to niche applications and experimentation with new signals, and provide:
- Independence from chipsets manufacturers
- Full access to signal processing functions allowing for full tuning for specific applications and integration with GMV local integrity algorithms
- Easy upgradeability through SW update
GMV's offer in this area includes:
- srx10:the most representative model, is a compact, all-in-view GPS/SBAS L1 receiver optimized for fast signal reacquisition in urban environment
- srx10i:a GNSS interference monitor and detection system
- srx20g:a non-real time high sensitivity GNSS software receiver able to work with GPS and Galileo for L1/E1 and L5/E5 frequencies
- nusar:is a flexible GNSS software receiver platform capable of processing GPS L1, Galileo BOC(1,1) and MBOC(6,1,1/11) signals transmitted in the E1/L1 band. The nusar platform provides the means to design and evaluate the performance of state-of-the-art algorithms for processing the incoming signals due to its high extent of configurability, without the limitation of the slow speed of the legacy GNSS software solutions. Having the signal processing implemented in software grants the platform the flexibility required to rapidly implement a given algorithm and assess the impact on performance
- gsrlab:a GPS and Galileo signal generator and software receiver tool box. The signal generator is a powerful tool able to generate all future civilian GPS and GALILEO signals; it generates realistic signals at IF or base-band including filtering effect, Doppler, multipath and different types of interference. The software receiver comes with a broad set of configurable parameters in order to set up built-in algorithms, and it provides algorithms to track BOC signals
Scientists and researchers have had Mars in their sights for years now. The first expeditions to the...
In keeping with its proven leadership in the space sector, GMV has recently joined Eurospace, a professional...
From 3 to 7 July GMV took part in the 7th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences, EUCASS...