GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
Meteosat-7 was launched in September 1997 and is operated by EUMETSAT, the European Organisation for...
From 6 to 9 March Washington hosted SATELLITE 2017, the world’s leading telecommunications-satellite...
On 21 February the president of the Portuguese Fundação Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) and the Head...