GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
GMV has decided to back the project of PLD Space and take a stake in this young space company. GMV will...
The future of the autonomous driving is “made-in-Europe”. The European Agency for the global...
The European Space Agency (ESA) has awarded GMV a R&D project that aims to develop an advanced autonomous...