GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
From 6 to 9 March Washington hosted SATELLITE 2017, the world’s leading telecommunications-satellite...
On 6 March the fifth satellite of Europe’s Copernicus program, Sentinel-2B, successfully blasted...
GMV was part of a group of about 20 research institutes, industry and technological entities that visited...