GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
The technology multinational GMV has won the European Commission’s framework contract for supplying...
On 19 October, the ExoMars 2016 mission will rendezvous with Mars and go into orbit around it, whereupon...
GMV took part in the APSCC (Asia-Pacific Satellite Communications Council) Conference and Exhibition,...