GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
In early June GMV’s team went to Teide (Tenerife) to conduct the “FIELD-TEST SITE TRADE-OFF”...
On 7 June Valladolid (Spain) hosted the official launch of the Urban Green Up project, funded under...
Bremen in Germany is the destination now waiting for La Burgoneta Espacial, a team formed by seven promising...