GNSS-based applications development
During the last 15 years, GMV has developed GNSS applications for different sectors.
The most relevant GNSS-based solutions offered by GMV include:
- GNSS flight testing systems for the aeronautical market
- AVL and fleet management systems for the road and rail transport market
- AIS and VTS solutions for the maritime transport market
- GNSS-based systems for emergency and crisis management
- GNSS-based solutions for precision agriculture
- GNSS-based solutions for humanitarian aid
- GNSS-based solutions for handicapped
Today, GMV's GNSS-based transport systems manage thousands of vehicles in different countries around the world.
On 16 February GMV took part in the Robotics Engineering Conference organized by Alicante University’s...
GMV has just started a two-year collaborative project with Geoscience Australia (GA) and the Australia...
Julio Vivero, Head of the Consultancy and Infrastructure Section of GMV Secure e-Solutions in Barcelona,...