GMV is one of the reference companies in the Space ground segment market. Our systems have been selected by Space Agencies, satellite operators and prime contractors worldwide and are deployed across five continents.
GMV's portfolio of activities for the ground segment provide solutions to our customers in the following areas:
- Ground segment design and integration
- Ground control systems
- Earth Observation Payload Data Processing Systems
- Science Operation Centers
- Payload management systems for Telecom
- Ground Stations Monitoring and Control Systems
- Flight Dynamics Systems
- Mission Planning Systems
For all these areas, GMV provides a wide array of support. Our activities cover the entire life cycle of the systems we deliver. The support provided by GMV may include any or all of the following activities, as per individual customer needs:
- Consulting and engineering support
- Requirements consulting
- Software development
- Hardware procurement
- Adaptation and customization of GMV products and legacy systems
- Verification and validation
- Customer site installation
- Existing system integration
- SVT/ETE suppport
- Simulation campaign support
- Operating support for different phases: LEOP, testing, routine and end-of-service life
- Legacy system parallel operations support
- First and second line maintenance
- Provision of configuration control systems and maintenance management
- 24/7 On-call support
- Education and training
The technology multinational GMV has won the European Commission’s framework contract for supplying...
On 19 October, the ExoMars 2016 mission will rendezvous with Mars and go into orbit around it, whereupon...
GMV took part in the APSCC (Asia-Pacific Satellite Communications Council) Conference and Exhibition,...