GMV is a pioneering company worldwide in developing and implementing intelligent transport systems based on GPS, mobile communications and GIS technology. We offer all-in turnkey solutions ready to run. Our involvement takes in the complete development of the project, from the analysis and design stage to installation and commissioning, incorporating our own in-house hardware and software.
In GMV we provide solutions for all the various means of overland, sea or railway transport.
Our offer in this sector includes the following:
Road Public Transportation
- Intelligent Transportation Management Systems (ITMS)
- Automatic Fare Collection Systems
- Transport on Demand Systems for Public Transportation
- Passenger Information Systems
- Video surveillance systems
- Rail Transport Fleet Management Systems / AVLS (SAE-R)
- Automatic Fare Collection System
- Passenger Information Systems (INFO-pass)
- Video surveillance Systems (DV-rec)
- Public Address and Intercommunications Systems (PA & Intercom)
Special fleets management solutions
Automotive and Mobility
- Solutions for the connected vehicle and autonomous driving
- Telematic Control Units (TCUs) and On Board Units (OBUs) for telematic services (OEMs and Aftermarket)
- Smart Mobility services and solutions
- AIS / VTS for Maritime Transport and Port Management
- DGPS coastal networks for Maritime Transport
- Tracking and monitoring
- ERS (Electronic Recording and Reporting Systems)
Jesús Serrano, GMV’s CEO, attended the presentation of the Spain-promotion video produced each...
The future of the autonomous driving is “made-in-Europe”. The European Agency for the global...
On 11 November Sara Gutiérrez, manager of the automotive business unit of GMV Intelligent Transportation...