Defense and Security
For over 25 years, at GMV we have been working with our defense industry customers providing systems with innovative, scalable and easily-maintained solutions developed under strict quality standards for meeting the most demanding needs.
GMV provides solutions for a wide variety of markets, enabling defense-industry developments to also benefit from the technology and knowledge transfer that results in a more extensive and robust offer.
GMV’s activity in the defense and security field focuses on the following areas:
- C4ISTAR command and control systems
- Data and signal processing, intelligence systems
- Military space applications, GPS, EGNOS and Galileo applications
- Integrated access- and presence-control and surveillance and security systems
- Border surveillance systems
- Emergency and crisis management centers, 112 centers
- Tracking and management systems for security forces’ vehicles and personnel
Our developments are supported by an exceptional team and the highest quality standards (ISO 9001:2000, EN 9100, PECAL/AQAP 2110, PECAL/AQAP 2210 and certification CMMI Level 5.)
The technology multinational GMV has won the European Commission’s framework contract for supplying...
On 28 and 29 April GMV took part in Malaga University’s 10th Security, Emergency and Catastrophe...
On 4 May GMV received a visit from the course of Higher Strategic Studies for Senior Ibero-American...