GMV's messaging and mobile solutions for Public Administrations have been geared to:
- Optimizing the relationship between citizens and the Administration, thus allowing communications between them through mobile channels. GMV's messaging and mobility solutions enable, for example, SMS’ delivery in connection with the status of an administrative procedure or results of competitive examinations, the possibility to allow citizen access to administrative information from different mobile terminals, or the delivery of specific information with additional value to citizens based on their geographic location.
- Optimizing internal administrative processes through the administration and synchronization of different communication channels. GMV's messaging and mobile solutions allow, for example, notification of certain tasks pertaining to an administrative procedure to be made through different channels, or access to administrative management applications to be granted from mobile terminals.
For that purpose, GMV offers the mobile solution suite Factoría Móvil (Mobile Factory), which can be used by Public Administrations to reach the objectives indicated above. GMV has been developing this mobile solution suite for several years and it offers a complete set of services such as:
- Transmitto: unified messaging solution (electronic mail, SMS, MMS, Voice and WAP Push) designed in an intelligent way to allow the user him or herself to select the channel to issue and receive messages based on schedule, sender, subject, etc.
- M3: Multimedia Multidevice Messaging solution that allows the administration and publication of multimedia contents for mobile devices. M3 allows the emission, reception, storage and recovery of MMS multimedia messages, mails, SMS, and Wap Push enabling the incorporation of added-value services for this technology, such as news broadcasts, guides, mapping, etc.
- e-SMovil: channel solution that allows the administration (emission and reception) of SMS short messages (text and binary, such as WAP Push), for alert systems, the provision of multimedia contents, etc. It enables the connection with all mobile operators and messaging brokers who are currently offering service of SMS sending and receiving to third parties.
- e-SMessaging: channel solution that allows the administration (emission and reception) of multimedia messages MMS for the provision of multimedia contents, etc. It enables the connection with all mobile operators and messaging brokers who are currently offering service of MMS sending and receiving to third parties.
- e-SLocator: channel solution that allows the incorporation of the geographic location of a mobile telephone (cell phone), based on LBS, which provides value-added services for citizens. Mobile operators or brokers grant authorized access to localization data.
For reference purposes, we can include among others:
- Administration module for SMS subscription to competitive examination results for the Department of the Interior and the Department of Agriculture [Spain].
- Service platform based on GSM location and the administration of SMS short messages for the Regional Government of Castilla y León [Spain].