MOVILOC® is an advanced internet-enabled fleet tracking and monitoring system based on GPS, GSM and GPRS. It has been developed from the palview® services platform.
Real time fleet tracking and monitoring
The firm can keep a permanent track of its vehicles and find out where they are at any time:
- It will be able to control service delays and interruptions and route deviations.
- Service quality will be improved.
MOVILOC® offers a wide range of reports:
- Daily activity report (bus-stop times, driving times, kilometers covered, fuel consumption).
- Report on visits to points of interest.
- Timekeeping report.
- Incident report.
- Downloading of logbook report
- Humidity and temperature sensors for strict control of the cold chain.
- Door opening sensor.
- Digital tachograph download and data processing.
- Panic button and remote vehicle immobilizer in the event of theft or other emergency.
This involves simple and economical two-way communications between the driver and control center by means of a message console fitted on the vehicles. It allows a record to be kept of controller communications.
Alert management system
The company is informed in real time of any irregular situations and incidents affecting its fleet.
- Pre-determined alert zones entrance / exit.
- Warning not to drive through the indicated points at the programmed times.
- Vehicle maintenance alert.
- Prolonged downtime alert.
- Excess speed alert.
How does it work?
MOVILOC® is installed in the vehicle’s onboard unit, calculating the vehicle’s position and pooling its data.This information is then sent on to a central platform called palview®, wholly developed and maintained by GMV. palview® stores all the vehicle’s lifetime data minute by minute and provides users with all necessary tools for managing their fleets in any internet-connected PC.
For more information, visit www.moviloc.com