magicODTS algorithms have been tuned to deliver the optimum performance with a pre-configured configuration suitable for most of the situations, thus greatly simplifying the operation. For advanced users, magicODTS offers the possibility to create their own algorithm configuration, adapted to their specific needs.
The SW has been optimized for fast execution and optimum use of the memory. With magicODTS it is possible to run long determination arcs spanning up to 10 days within a reasonable execution time.
The typical accuracy of magicODTS products is the following:
- Estimated satellite orbits:
- Radial component: ~ 2 cm RMS
- Along track component: ~ 6 cm RMS
- Cross track component: ~ 4 cm RMS
- Estimated satellite clock bias: ~ 0.15 ns RMS
- Estimated station clock bias: ~ 0.15 ns RMS
- Estimated station zenith tropo delay: < 1 cm RMS
GMV participates in the IGS Real Time Working Group providing real time orbit and clock products generated with magicODTS.