magicLPV Key Features
magicLPV main features are:
- Modular system that enables GPS/SBAS APV approach procedures down to LPV minima in areas where a SBAS service does not currently exist.
- CDI/VDI display for pilot guidance generated in a tablet-PC.
- Easy configuration of intended GPS/SBAS APV approach procedures.
- Easy transportation, configuration and installation.
- Wireless installation onboard, no cabling required in the cabin.
- On-board rack powered by batteries providing +7 hours of uninterrupted operation not requiring an external power source.
- Onboard GPS receiver included.
- UHF data link operating in a free band (869.4 - 869.65 MHz). Ground transmitted and onboard modem included.
- Compatible with magicSBAS, can be also used with real SBAS signals (if available).
- SBAS processing fully compliant with RTCA/DO-229D and ICAO SARPs in GPS-only, single-frequency augmentation mode (L1 legacy).
- Includes support tools for SBAS signal and overall performance analysis.