magicIFP main features
magicIFP main features are:
- Developed in accordance with the most recent ICAO (Annex 10, PANS-OPS, PBN Manual, doc 9906) recommendations and requirements.
- ICAO Annex 10, 6th Edition, amendment 89
- ICAO PANS-OPS, 5th Edition, amendment 6
- ICAO PBN Manual, 4th Edition
- ICAO doc 9906, 1st Edition
- It can be used in almost any region of the world where no SBAS is operational today.
- East Europe and North Africa
- Caribbean, Central and South America
- South Africa
- Australia and New Zealand
- User defines the Instrument Approach Procedure (IAP) to be assessed (including the FAS data block), and uploads a RINEX GPS L1L2 file recorded during a flight trial.
- Aircraft desired path is calculated on the basis of the ARINC 424 path terminators used in the IAP design, the ICAO PANS-OPS design rules and the RTCA requirements applicable to SBAS avionics.
- Actual trajectory flown by the aircraft is determined with centimeter accuracy.
- Navigation solution used by the aircraft during the flight trial is computed in accordance with the RTCA MOPS standards for an SBAS avionics.
- RTCA DO-236B
- RTCA DO-229D
- Ground validation and flight validation reports, describing all the checks performed to validate the ICAO recommendations and requirements, are generated.