magicIFP Key advantages
magicIFP key advantages are:
- It is a web application available through internet. No software installation, set-up or maintenance tasks are required from the users.
- It has a remote database to store user’s input data and generated reports, ensuring their secured storage and timely availability.
- It does not require any investment: just an annual fee to access to the service, which is regularly updated to keep it aligned with any amendment to ICAO baseline documents. Current reference baseline is:
- ICAO Annex 10, 6th Edition, amendment 89.
- ICAO PANS-OPS, 5th Edition, amendment 6.
- ICAO PBN Manual, 4th Edition.
- ICAO doc 9906, 1st Edition.
- RTCA DO-236B.
- RTCA DO-229D.