hifly Components Overview
hifly® incorporates a number of components as required in order to deliver powerful support for spacecraft operations.
The following high-level components can be identified:
- hifly®: Core fleet monitoring and control system for commercial satellite operations. The core incorporates server and client components as follows:
- hifly® Server: multimission TM/TC core processing chains
- hifly® Client: workstation desktop providing operations support either for a single satellite or for a fleet of heterogeneous satellites.
The following high-level components provide enhanced/high-end capabilities:
- archiva: Pre-processed telemetry and statistics archive for lightening fast access to historical telemetry over the whole lifetime and trending analysis, supporting access from office applications through hifly® office component.
- SatDB: Offline Satellite database management system
- satMem: Advanced satellite memory managment tool
- hifly® syncBridge: Operational data alignment (synchronisation) between sites
- hifly® fleetMan: Fleet management for centralised handling of alarms and a global view of system elements
- hifly Views standalone: Light hifly client running on MS Windows providing full telemetry monitoring and analysis capabilities
- hifly® MIDAS: Off-line data analysis and performance evaluation
- hifly® autofly: satellite procedures automation component
hifly® is fully compatible with other GMV products such as:
- focusGEO: Station keeping for GEOs
- magNet: Ground Station M&C
- smart rings: payload management tool
- autofocus: Flight dynamics automation
The following figure provides an overview of the above-identified components and interfaces with other GMV products: