emil Product Data Sheet
emil is a turn-key modular system adaptable to particular user needs, composed by:
- System rack, including GPS & GLONASS sensor, ILS/VOR receiver (can be provided by the user), and communications.
- Touch screen computer, ready for installation on vehicle dashboard
- Software Application, including real-time data processing, driver’s guidance and system monitoring and control. Custom features including maps, airports, navaids and reports.
- Telescopic mast for antennas, with different options:
- ILS LOC and VOR only: Short mast (4m) with GPS/GLONASS and ILS LOC/VOR antennas. Can be integrated in different vehicles.
- ILS LOC, ILS GS and VOR: High mast (25m) with GPS/GLONASS, ILS LOC/VOR and ILS GS antennas. Installed in a trailer
emil key features are:
- Real-Time, standalone and autonomous data processing
- Precise position determination (< 3 cm) of ILS/VOR receiver antenna based on GPS&GLONASS RTK processing
- Monitoring of positioning quality and determination in real time of RTK error bound based on patented algorithm
- Measurement acquisition and computation up to 100Hz
- Graphical interface based on touch screen located in the vehicle dashboard
- Automatic configuration of GPS/GLONASS, ILS and VOR receivers without operator intervention
- ILS/VOR frequencies are automatically set by the system
- Automatic rotation of ILS/VOR receiver antenna towards navigation aid
- ICAO tolerances automatically plotted in graphs
- Automatic generation of waypoints to guide the operator during the measurements
- Automatic start/stop of data recording based on actual position, no manual operation needed
- Recording of actual trajectory, can be used later for driver's guidance
- Graphs can be zoomed-in, analyzed and exported to file
- Automatic generation of inspection reports
- Easy comparison of up to 3 measurement campaigns