gmvBRAVE, Brief Report for Analysis, Validation and Engineering, provides a helpful service that improves the daily CPFPS performance reporting and analyzing process. This platform is capable of daily processing real RIMS data (from EDAS), executing the CPFPS Algorithmic Functions , and analyzing the achieved performance together with the generation of intermediate internal data that plays a key role in the quick detection and analysis of any incidence or performance degradation.
- Satellite and IGP performance statistics in terms of Availability, Accuracy, and Integrity.
- Comparison of operational performance with performance at CPF PS level
- Evaluation of performance indicators to detect any degradation or anomaly at CPF PS level
- Anticipation of potentially CPF PS-related system incidence reporting
- A Preliminary analysis when needed
- TestBed for CPFPS evolutions under real conditions
System Performance : APV-1 availability map (2015/08/28)
Performance at Algorithm level: Availability map at CPF PS level (2015/08/28)
SREW/ratio histogram (2015/08/28)
Instantaneous and RMS 1 h SREW statistics (2015/08/28)
GIVDerror/GIVE cumulative function (2015/08/28)
For more information about this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org